Monday 21 March 2011

You on a Diet

If there's one person out there whose advice I would take without hesitation, it's Dr. Oz who regularly appears on Oprah.  Apparantly, he has his own tv show as well, though I haven't seen it yet.  It's so easy to see that he's truly interested in the well being of everyone around him.  As a matter of fact, I believe that if he could, he'd be willing to be everyone's doctor in the US.  Yesterday, I came across a series of books on health that he co-wrote.  I took them all and last night, I started reading, "You on a Diet".  I practically fell asleep with the book in my lap.  There has only been one other book that I have fully devoured and I will write about that tomorrow.  With so many messages out there on diet and wellness, it's often hard to know who to trust, especially when the messages often conflict with one another.  As I'm reading the advice of Dr, OZ, I can't help but trust everything he has to say.  After all, I don't know anything about what's going on inside my body and I now want to learn.  I get an immediate sense of his energy and it's one I trust.  I'm very happy to have found this book and once I find a nugget of wisdom that really resonates with me, I'll be happy to share it.  For now, I must get back to that book.  I'm learning quite a lot of fascinating things.  I'm ready for this learning.  As someone once said, when the student is ready, the teacher will come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment