Tuesday 8 March 2011

The Beginning

It was in the quickest moment that I arrived at the name for this blog, The Authenticity Movement.  It essentially refers to what I believe is at the core of what has transformed my life, and that is, getting real about it.  Over the next few weeks, even months, and hopefully over the next few years, I will share with you my experience with living an authentic life.  It will be an experience filled with stories about my journey to wellness, about a career bursting with realism, and essentially a life well lived.  It will be one of my greatest pleasures to take my time to share such stories and to maybe even inspire another reader.  Tonight, my audience consists of just one, and that is, myself.  I believe others will find their way to this site and they might just be interested in what I have to say.  Tonight, I will make a commitment to take this role very seriously.  I will choose my words carefully and I will write with a sense of responsibility that will be fair to this process.  For now, I will say goodnight as I consider what will become of this process.  As I believe with everything, the possibilities are endless.

4 comments:

  1. I am happy for you Eric...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eric . I always believed that strength comes from struggle. Each person is a unique set of thoughts, feelings and experiences with each event in life leading to the next discovery about yourself. As i read your blog I am thinking good on you, it takes courage to share your story and I believe that you will inspire many on your journey. Have a wonderful day and keep taking care of yourself first , then you will have more of yourself to share with others. Take Care ....M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To M.

    You are right about the strength coming from struggle and about new discoveries. I am coming to those every day. That's why I have chosen to write. I believe I might just have something to say that will make a difference to at least one person out there. What a tremendous reward that is.

    ReplyDelete